Hi my name is Clayton… I am a fully qualified personal trainer from Adelaide, Australia and have been involved in and around the fitness world for over 20 years.
Taking care of your health is a huge priority for me because it allows me to have the energy and motivation to pursue my other interests and loves in life. When you eat and train correctly you feel more alive and naturally want to get more done simply because you can, at least that is my experience.
Everyone should approach their health and fitness goals individually and as it suits their likes/dislikes and personality. My main focus is to work with you to find out what is yours and then design your personal training so you are going to enjoy it and continue to make it a regular part of your life.
I am a published author on EzineArticles.com where I write fitness and diet related articles available online. Reading and constant study in the areas of exercise, nutrition and training psychology are very important components of my personal training and something I really enjoy helping clients use in their own training in easy to understand terms.
Current qualifications and areas of expertise are:
- Master Personal Trainer (Australian Institute of Fitness – was awarded the ‘Top Gun’ prize by Australian Institute Course Coaches chosen from over 150 students)
- Punch Pad, Kick Pad and PunchFit Qualified Trainer
- Advanced Fitball
- Senior First Aid (all personal trainers should have this)
- Registered with Fitness Australia
- Specialising in diet and nutrition
- Strength/Circuit/Body weight training
- Core strength
- Personalised programs for you at home
Getting into great shape is different for everyone. There are some underlying fundamentals that everyone should follow and the most important thing is to stick with it until you find exactly what works for you. My goal is to help you find yours.
“Fitness – If it came in a bottle, everyone would have a great body.” – Cher